Ducray Kertyol P.S.O. - Rebalancing Shampoo
Formulated for scalp prone to psoriasis. It helps to exfoliate thick, scaly patches on the scalp, while soothing red and irritated scalp. Free from coal tar, this formula is well tolerated. May be used alone or in association with specific dermatological treatments.
Who is it for?
- Psoriasis-prone scalp conditions
- Dry, itchy scalp conditions
What are the results?
- -77% itching sensations* from the first few applications
- -78% plaque thickness from 1 month**
- +79% improvement in quality of life at 1 month***
- Hair easy to style
- Respects hair coloring
- Pleasant smell
Clinical study conducted on 54 subjects with mild to moderate psoriasis on the scalp.
4-week intensive treatment phase: 3 shampoos a week.
* Caused by skin dryness + Subject's evaluation of pruritus intensity at T8 days.
** Clinical evaluation of plaque thickness at T29 days.
*** Subject perceived evaluation at T29days
- The first innovative active ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Biotechnology: Celastrol, 100% natural active ingredient produced from plant cell culture, a soothing active ingredient which specifically targets the Th17 pathway (IL-17) involved in psoriasis. It acts directly on keratinocytes to reduce the onset of plaques and thus improve the skin's appearance.
- VederineTM promotes cell differentiation which helps plaques detach from the skin more easily.
- Ichtyol slows down the cell renewal and thus limits the appearance of new scaly plaques. Cell renewal in normal skin: 21-28 days versus 3-5 days for psoriasis-prone skin.
- Salicylic acid is a keratolytic active ingredient that helps eliminate visible plaques on the scalp.
Aqua. Sodium Trideceth Sulfate. Glycerin. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Sodium Lauroamphoacetate. Sulfur. Sodium Chloride. Cocamide Mipa. Salicylic Acid. Parfum. Methylisothiazolinone. Silica. Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate. Talc.