EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Sunscreen
EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 sunscreen is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage. Niacinamide’s effect on blemishes such as acne, as well as skin discoloration, has been proven scientifically many times over.
Niacinamide’s management of acne in several studies suggests it to be highly effective. In one study, as many as 82% of people with inflammatory acne showed improvement after using niacinamide as a topical treatment for eight weeks. Additionally, 60% had significant reductions in papules/pustules and 52% had a reduction in the severity of their acne.
Who is it for?
EltaMD UV Daily is ideal for daily use on oily and combination skin.
- Patients with photodamaged, aging skin.
What are the results?
- Prevent sun-induced photodamage and skin aging.
- Help prevent radiation injury from UV exposure.
- EltaMD UV Clear contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin against damaging UVA (aging) rays. It delivers SPF 46 to protect skin from UVB (burning rays).
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
Zinc Oxide 9.0%