EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Sunscreen Tinted
EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 tinted sunscreen is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage. Niacinamide’s effect on blemishes such as acne, as well as skin discoloration, has been proven scientifically many times over. A versatile tint provides additional protection to visible light.
Niacinamide’s management of acne in several studies suggests it to be highly effective. In one study, as many as 82% of people with inflammatory acne showed improvement after using niacinamide as a topical treatment for eight weeks. Additionally, 60% had significant reductions in papules/pustules and 52% had a reduction in the severity of their acne.
Who is it for?
EltaMD UV Daily is ideal for daily use on oily and combination skin.
- Patients with photodamaged, aging skin.
What are the results?
- Prevent sun-induced photodamage and skin aging.
- Help prevent radiation injury from UV exposure.
- EltaMD UV Clear contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin against damaging UVA (aging) rays. It delivers SPF 46 to protect skin from UVB (burning rays).
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
Zinc Oxide 9.0%